Meeting Room Policy and Request Form
- The meeting room may be reserved by non-profit groups only.
- Please check with library staff regarding room availability before turning in this form.
- Monthly reservations may be set through the end of the calendar year. Check with library staff regarding other room usage requests.
- The room is available only during library hours.
- No meetings should start until fifteen minutes after the library opens. The room should be returned to its original condition and vacated at least fifteen minutes before the library closes.
- Chairs and tables are available upon request but you are responsible for set-up and tear-down.
- No extra time outside of library hours will be given for set-up or tear-down. Make sure that you include this time in your room reservation.
- Library programming has precedence over public usage. We reserve the right to cancel outside group usage with one week's notice.
- We must have contact information for your group.
- Do NOT print or publish the library's telephone number on your publicity.
- Selling or promoting of products/services is prohibited without prior written consent from the director or a department head.
- You are welcome to serve food; however, we provide no kitchen, utensils, or facilities cleanup. Smoking and alcoholic beverages are prohibited on library property.
- No audiovisual equipment will be provided but the meeting room’s pull down screen may be used.
- Your participants must use street parking (Washington Street,Louis Cramton Street, W. Nepessing), as we must reserve parking lot usage for library patrons.
- Damages are the responsibility of the group.
- Maximum Room Occupancy is 45.
- Form must be submitted NO LESS THAN ONE WEEK prior to the event.
- Please be sure to give the number in attendance to staff member at service center after program.